Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The End of a Long Road :(

First semester has come and gone; the wind taking it away.  Considering the fact that our class has been doing Blueprint to Brilliance for half a semester, I feel like I have came a far way in my project.  I started off pushing a broken-down lawn mower down the street off the side of the road home to fix up.  Also, I magically got the lawn mower working again and it runs cleanly now (besides the fact the exhausts creates a horrendous smell, but that does not matter).  In the beginning, I wanted to end up fixing up a car for my end project.  Realistically, I don't think that will happen.  Instead, I think I will end up making the lawn mower into a go kart of some fashion.


Sounds ridiculous, I know.  Even my parents are questioning my sanity when I bought a 10 inch pulley for the lawn mower.  Hopefully this will tun out ok without any problems or any fire.



And by the way, Happy Christmas and Feliz Navidad!


No comments:

Post a Comment