Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The plan is announced, and the votes are in

Well I finally gave the dreaded speech for my class a few days ago, and it turned out fine! (Besides the fact of me embarrassing myself by knocking the teachers bowl off her desk).  But, I got a few laughs in and made it a-ok.  During the presentation of pure awesomeness, I put up a picture of a spark plug just to see what people know, which is apparently nothing.  Someone guessed it was a whistle.  I mean go ahead, stick your mouth on it and see what happens, but I personally would not recommend using it as one.
Reaction GIF: wow, whoa, Russel, Up
However with these people not knowing much, they were still able to help me.  I found out that in the real world, money could be a problem and may be a problem in this situation.  I may haft to tweak this project to fit these parameters cause cash is much needed for food, girlfriend, and this project.  Without a job, it may be hard to fund a full car so...

No comments:

Post a Comment