Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lets start!

Now that I got the parents approved, I can start working on the engine.  I picked up a small 6.75 hp Briggs and Stratton push mower roughly 1 month ago. 

At the moment, it is in a non-operational condition and does not run.  Looking over it, it looks light I will need to go through and replace the spark plug.  Also, the carburetor looks like a mess so I will need to rebuild that.  While I am at it, I may want to check the piston head to let me see how well maintained the motor because who knows how stupid the people who owned this beforehand were. Who knows, maybe I can fiddle around with the exhaust to make it sound like a Ferrari! The possibilities are endless... 

1 comment:

  1. You really know what you're talking about. It is very cool and interesting to read your blog! Keep up the good work, which I know you will because you're a freaking genius xD (P.S I miss my taller yet younger brother xD) (P.S.S I saw you in the hallway today)

    ReplyDelete