Wednesday, October 8, 2014

At the very beginning...

Well, its the start of the school year, and that means its time to starts some new projects.  This year, it is a new project called "Genius Hour". I have never heard of this project before; however, it is apparently very popular among teachers K-12, so I thought I would give it a try.  It took me forever to figure out what to research for this project cause I typically don't care for these unguided projects.  I discovered this project is basically along the lines of a monastery-school type of learning.  With me wanting to go into mechanical engineering plus my passion in cars, I decided look into engine rebuilds. I am going to be needing for a car soon for work, so hopefully this could help me rebuild a car on the cheap. Just as long as I don't blow a gasket on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment